In case of Tsunami, Gaja cyclone and Corona we provide food and emergency medical first aid to many people in need.
- Lunch is provided for those who have been in quarantine for 14 days in hospitals and homes during the pandemic, also for all the frontline workers who serve affected people in the pandemic.
- Food items are provided to the pastors’ families, especially who lost their husbands / fathers in this covid.
- Food items are provided to the people in poverty.
- Food items are also provided to the needy people living in the city.
- Food items are provided to the Gypsy Colony people.
- Food items are provided to the tribal people (Boothamalai, Guddalore).
- Medical Equipment are provided to hospitals running for charity purpose.
- We provide help for medical treatment to the needy people.
COVID -Wave 1 - Relief Work
COVID -Wave 2 - Relief Work
Money distribution to local pastors
Food Items distribution for 100days to deceased Pastor's Family.
Covid Food Items Distributed to Trichy Local People
Disaster Relief Free Food Distribution to Covid patients
Covid food items distributed at Gudaloore
Covid Food items distributed @Gypsy Colony Devarayaneri Thiruverambur
Food items distributed @ CFM CALVARY TRIBAL LIFE CENTER Boothamalai
Medical Equipment Distributed @ottanchatram and @Dharapuram